Wireless Printing For Mobile Devices
Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
Printers are located on the 2nd Floor of the Library
Method 1: Send As Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to the second floor printer:
- Black and White (.15 per page) forward to: email@example.com
- Color (.50 per page) forward to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This will send your print job to the Self Service Release Station, located at the 2nd Floor Computer Area.
*NOTE* Print jobs are available in the Release Station for 48 hours
Method 2: Upload To Web Portal
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to https://www.printeron.net/gfpl/main
- Select one of the two printing options:
- Black and White
- Enter your email address.
- Select document:
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- Click print button. This will send your print job to the Self Service Release Station, located at the 2rd Floor Computer Area.
At The Self Service Release Station on the 2nd Floor
- At the Release Station, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s).
- Add money to coinbox, located next to the Kiosk. Click Pay from Vending Device.
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.