Special Story Times @ Library in August
The Great Falls Public Library is hosting special Story Time guests August 12 - 16 and 22. Story Times are designed for children aged 30 months to five years old, accompanied by an adult. They take place from 10:30 to 11 am on the scheduled dates. These Story Times are free.
On the dates listed above the Great Falls Public Library will be hosting Great Falls Public School teachers as the story readers and leaders of each Story Time in the absence of the Youth Services Librarian Nola Huey. Below is the schedule of special Story Time guests:
· Tuesday, August 12, Amber Rausch of Sunnyside School
· Wednesday, August 13, Mary Lou Norbie, GFPS Literacy Teacher
· Thursday, August 14, Janet Morano of Lincoln School
· Friday, August 15, Amy Harrell of Lincoln School
· Saturday, August 16, Lee Ruud, GFPS Literacy Teacher
· Friday, August 22, GFPS Superintendent Tammy Lacey
- To provide excellent library services to the children and young adults of the City of Great Falls, Cascade County and our various partnerships, in support of the quest for a better quality of life.
- This mission is best fulfilled through a focus on service to children, young adults, their parents, guardians, and caregivers; through development of appropriate collections and technologies; and through maintenance of an informed and progressive organization.
- Assist children, young adults, parents, guardians, and caregivers to locate library materials that meet their needs, interests, and reading abilities maintain the library collection in regards to broaden reading abilities and subject matter.